Nintendo Wii

The first game system I ever owned was an Atari system. I became a pro at the Kaboom, Space Invaders, and other games. Come on admit it - you know you were too! Boy has technology changed! Now my children are at the age of wanting a game system. There are so many kinds out there that it was so hard to choose. Fortunately, I have nephews who have just about every game system out there. They were essentially my test market. It is always fun to go to their house and see what the new trend is and let my kids test it out - then I don't waste my time or money. Two things I do not have a lot of to waste. What I found out was that the best choice for my family is the Nintendo Wii. It allows the entire family to play the game from different points of the room! I love the fact that it is wireless and more interactive than any other game system on the market. You are not just sitting in a chair pushing buttons or joysticks but you are standing, jumping, swinging, pushing, rowing, etc. But I warn you adults out there, do some warm ups or you might pull a muscle competing with your kids! It is so much fun that even my 4 year old can join in the play. In fact, I hate to admit this but, he has mastered the games better than the rest of us. Another exciting feature is the fact that you can also play Nintendo GameCube games on the Nintendo Wii system. So if you already have the Nintendo GameCube and want to upgrade to some truly unique gaming you'll still be able to play all of the games you currently own. What a nice money saving feature! There are so many games to choose from. You can click here to see where to buy some of the great Nintendo Wii games. Our favorites are ~ Legend of Zelda, Mario Party 8, Dance Dance Revolution, and Boogie. My kids cannot wait to buy Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour or the Disney's High School Musical: Sing It Bundle with Microphone but they have to earn that or wait for their birthday. If you click here you can see the GameCube games to buy as well, like Paper Mario and Sonic Mega Collection. Another neat feature is the online games and movies that you can play! Yep, I said movies and TV show series, online! So if you click Here you can see where and how to get this feature for your Wii. Way too cool. I got my Nintendo Wii from Ebay at a fantastic price! You can click here to see where I bought ours. Gotta run now, the kids are fighting over their Mii's they are making on the Nintendo Wii (yep, yet another fun bit they can do that doesn't require buying a game).

No comments: