Oh No ~ The Jo Bros

Just when I thought it was safe to listen to the radio again after the whole Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus hoopla, I hear that the Jonas Brothers are now coming to the 'Burgh. OMG - now I have to hear the pitty party and have the whining serenaded to me every day of who is going to the concert and why am I not going routine from the 8 year old diva. I busted my butt trying to win concert tickets to HM when she was here, not to mention the fan club fiasco for ticket sales. Lo and behold though we did eek out 2 tickets via the regular online method the day of the ticket sale. Personally, the Hannah Montana concert with the Jonas Brothers was absolutely worth every bead of sweat, cramped fingers from dialing the phone, and every cent ~ it was a really good show and it was just right for the tween crowd. The look on my daughter's face at her very first concert was something I will never forget. I was so excited for her. So for all you parents out there not sure if you should buy into the hype of these types of concerts, in my opinion it is definitely a memory that will be a lasting one for your kid ~ I don't know about you but I want to be able to put a smile on her face every time she thinks back on that memory and feel my love for her with it as well - long after I'm gone.

So, guess what. Yeah, you got it ~ I'll do it all again for this concert too. Jonas Brothers here we come. If anyone is interested I've posted their concert dates and venues below. Our date is at an outdoor facility. I've been there, nice place. I've been on the lawn not the pavilion. I'm definitely going for pavilion seats this time. If it rains the day before or the day of....well let me just explain that I am not going to endure the diva and her attitude when she has herself all muddied up or slipping with the wet grass/mud. The only thing that would ease that would be her getting a kiss on the cheek from the fave JB himself, Nick Jonas. Hmmm...what are those chances.

July 4, 2008, Molson Amphitheatre Toronto ON

July 5, 2008, DTE Energy Music Center Clarkston MI

July 6, 2008, Marcus Amphitheater Milwaukee WI

July 8, 2008, Ford Center-OK Oklahoma City OK

July 9, 2008, Superpages.com Center Dallas TX

July 11, 2008, Cricket Wireless Pavilion-AZ Phoenix AZ

July 12, 2008, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater-Irvine Irvine CA

July 15, 2008, Shoreline Amphitheatre Mountain View CA

July 16, 2008, Sleep Train Amphitheatre Marysville CA

July 17, 2008, Sleep Train Pavilion at Concord Concord CA

July 19, 2008, Coors Amphitheatre-CO Englewood CO

July 21, 2008, Qwest Center Omaha Omaha NE

July 22, 2008, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater -MO Maryland Heights MO

July 23, 2008, Verizon Wireless Music Center-IN Noblesville IN

July 25, 2008, Hersheypark Stadium Hershey PA

July 25, 2008, Hershey Park Arena Hershey PA

July 26, 2008, New England Dodge Music Center Hartford CT

July 28, 2008, Riverbend Music Center Cincinnati OH

July 29, 2008, Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre-NC Charlotte NC

July 30, 2008, Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek Raleigh NC

August 1, 2008, Toyota At Montage Mountain Scranton PA

August 2, 2008, Saratoga Performing Arts Ctr Saratoga Springs NY

August 7, 2008, Tweeter Center-MA Mansfield MA

August 8, 2008, Nikon at Jones Beach Theatre Wantagh NY

August 10, 2008, Madison Square Garden New York NY

August 14, 2008, Bethel Woods Center For The Arts Bethel NY

August 15, 2008, Darien Lake Performing Arts Center Darien Center NY

August 16, 2008, PNC Bank Center Holmdel NJ

August 18, 2008, Nissan Pavilion Bristow VA

August 19, 2008, Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre-Virginia Beach Virginia Beach VA

August 20, 2008, Lakewood Amphitheatre Atlanta GA

August 22, 2008, Blossom Music Center Cuyahoga Falls OH

August 23, 2008, Nationwide Arena Columbus OH

August 24, 2008, First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre Tinley Park IL

August 26, 2008, Post Gazette Pavilion At Star Lake Pittsburgh PA

August 27, 2008, Susquehanna Bank Center Camden NJ

August 29, 2008, New York State Fair Syracuse NY

August 30, 2008, Allentown Fairgrounds Allentown PA

And of course if you wait too long or cannot get through to Ticketmaster, you can always find tickets at the usual places like: Purchase Tickets Get Premium Tickets at TicketsNow Buy & Sell Tickets on StubHub! PurchaseTix

No comments: