Pamper Yourself - Bingo

My daughter's school is holding its annual Spring Bingo. She goes to a small parochial school. This event sells out every year and is the only PTG fundraiser we have. This year I've been asked by another classroom mom to help out with the classroom auction basket. Our theme is "Pamper Yourself". We are gathering products or gift certificates for services that relate to pampering yourself. So far we have a Swedish massage, manicure/pedicure and a gift certificate for a hair salon.
Can anyone think of any cool ideas for us to include?
Does anyone have anything they would like to donate to us?

1 comment:

The Burp Cloth Babe said...

In my previous life as a teacher, one delightful parent gave me a basket with wonderful homemade soaps, bath salts, and other yummy stuff. I loved it! :) Good luck