A Certain Young Gentleman's Self Portraits

I went to take some pictures with my digital camera and low and behold I notice there are already pictures on it.

Seems a certain young gentleman decided to experiment with mom's camera when I wasn't looking.

I'm sure he has forgotten all about these photos, so I'm not going to bring them up to him. But I thought they were just too hysterical and thought I'd share them with you all.

He's got a knack alright, but I'm thinking it will be more geared toward Saturday Night Live than professional photography!

2 comments:

Leah said...

That is too cute! My son loves to try and "steal" my camera so he can take pictures!

Britt said...

This made me laugh so hard! totall glad I wasn't drinking anything at the time. I remember developing my film (back in the day) and finding pictures of my sister's looking a lot like this. They denied, even with the proof in front of them! :o)