Beauty and the Dirt ~ SOOC Saturday

This was a shot I nearly missed while on the Pink Jeep Tour in Sedona for Mother's Day one year. We were stopped and everyone was looking a a rock formation and I just happened to look down beside my side of the jeep and see this cactus with a beautiful flower growing amongst all this dirt and debris.

It is that time of the week again. This is fun. I get a chance to look back on some of my photos and remember. Thanks Melody for organizing this.

Slurping Life

5 comments:

melody is slurping life said...

Aren't these little surprises tremendous gifts? Love this!

Sheri said...

How pretty, but such a lonely flower. Looks like a great trip. Thanks for sharing!

Julie said...

Wow! Look at that!

Frogs' mom said...

What a great discovery! It's so easy to miss things. Thanks for posting this :0)

Julie said...

Lovely. I love those precious persistent little petaled gems.