Hey ~ Just Spreading The Word

If you are at all familiar with my blog then you will recall this post. So to lessen your suspense I can now tell you that I have been put in charge of a fundraiser that will benefit my Diva's school. Actually, I've worked with this representative in the past for two other fundraisers she has done for the local cancer center and have found that this product is exceptional - really, not just saying that to drum up any support. This is a fantastic jewelry fundraiser and if anyone likes the Silpada Jewelry you should help my Diva's school out by making a purchase.

If you don't know Silpada Jewelry then you are certainly missing out. It is great stuff. It is an exclusive selection of solid .925 Handcrafted Sterling Silver (nickle-free I might add) Artisan Jewelry and Accessories complemented by colorful semi-precious gemstones and natural materials including Freshwater Pearls, Coral, tooled Leather, and so much more! LIFETIME WARRANTY, too.

You can view the catalog on-line here and place your order by visiting this rep's contact page and mention my website so the school will get credit for your purchase. This jewelry can be shipped anywhere in the Continental U.S. If you are a local to me, send me an email and I will give you the (very public) location of where we will be on October 23rd from 6:30p-9:00p. You could then actually try on the jewelry and see what you like.

Oh yeah - this jewelry makes great Holiday gifts - come on you know you want to, go check out the jewelry already. You'll be helping the kids out at the school. The school will get a percentage of the sales (I get nothing - but I do have my eye on a certain pair of earrings that oh a certain husband may have to, unbeknownst to him, purchase me for Christmas).

No comments: