I do believe in miracles

Well, wonders never cease. We had the notion to all go to church as a family today. It has been a very long time since we have all gone together. Usually, we divide it up because of Boy Child. I was very much into the idea and really wanted it to work out, but I was understandably apprehensive too.

But, Boy Child did very well indeed. He sat quietly "looking at God" for a while. Naturally, he had to use the restroom. He followed along in the book for a while. He ate some goldfish crackers and then read his coloring book for the remainder of mass. We only had to ask him to sit up and not lay down twice.

I would say that was a huge success and we are very proud of him. We rewarded the family with a trip to King's for breakfast.

I think we may try this again.

No comments: