The Big Game Supper Troubles

Ever feel a calm before the storm brewing?

I'm having one of those moments. I'm peaceful but yet there is a gnawing ~ kind of like being pecked to death by chickens gnawing. I cannot seem to put my finger on it but just know that it will surface soon. It won't be pretty. It won't be welcomed. It will come ~ soon.

Okay, enough talk of that. I'll keep you posted when it happens.

So ...... do you have all of your preparations in order for THE BIG GAME tomorrow?

If you answered, WHAT BIG GAME?, then just click off my blog! That is just crazy talk!

We haven't decided what to make for our Super Bowl supper. Any suggestions? What are you having?

The hang up is the fact that we are not going anywhere (you try finding a sitter in this town on this particular night and taking Boy Child anywhere would not be a fun time for anyone), nor are we having anyone over. So, it will just be us (oh yeah, and the kids). Whooo Hoooo, fun times I tell ya. Seriously, it's fine - I don't mind it. Still thinking of what to make though. Hmmmm

2 comments:

Darcie said...

We're having pizza and snacks...but our game starts at 3:00 p.m., so dinner's kind of an afterthought here! LOL

GO STEELERS!

Did I mention we're moving back to western Pennsylvania next week? Well, the week of Valentine's Day. Yay!

Full time mom, part-time nurse said...

Pizza, hoagies,wings,halushki & of coarse beer.