The Massacre

Have I mentioned lately that laundry really isn't my most favorite of chores? No really, it isn't. Mostly because it is the least appreciated and it never seems to end. I could do laundry every single day of the week (and sometimes I do) and it still doesn't go away.

On one of my many trips to the laundry room this weekend, I happened to stumble across a scene from My Bloody Valentine or perhaps Friday The 13th. I was completely freaked out until I came closer to the scene and realized that it wasn't blood but rather red ink.

I then realized that Boy Child really had been in the upstairs bathroom quite a while and here I thought he was just pooing. So off to check on the child and fetch my camera. Boy Child didn't want me to come into the bathroom but then opened the door. His feet and hands were completely covered in red ink - I don't know how my white (well it is supposed to be white) carpet didn't have a bit of red stain on them. I asked him what happened and he said that he sorta accidentally kinda stepped on the ink pad with his toes. Ummmm, yeah. Into the tub he went.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Oh my gosh! I love it. That's just perfect.

Full time mom, part-time nurse said...

Oh my! White carpet & 2 kids, you were brave.

TMWW said...

Oh. My. God. You are SO lucky that red ink didn't get on the carpet LOL! I would have freaked the **** out!

Rachel said...

That is too funny! Gotta be a classic story for later! :)