Mine Was Nice, and Yours?

My Mother's Day was very nice. I received the following items from my children. To say they were very excited to give me these items would be a huge understatement.

video

I also had a steak dinner made for me and an awesome chocolate cream pie for dessert. Heck with the Weight Watcher's on Mother's Day!

Oh, yeah. I also received one of these from my hubby. I'm very directionally challenged - hence why I've not been to any of the Pittsburgh Blogger's events yet, but once I get the hang of this -- look out Pittsburgh, I'm coming through!

2 comments:

Full time mom, part-time nurse said...

Sweet. I've been wanting to get one for my hubby. So many options, it makes my head spin. Not sure which one to buy.

Diane said...

I love the handwritten note...so sweet!
Happy Belated Mother's Day!