Splish Splash

This was last weekend when it was sunny and in the 80's. Boy Child received this little darling for Christmas and has asked to use it each week since then.

I was curious how this play time with Diva was going to progress, as I know how each one usually ends up.

Oh my did they each had their fun on this.

And as you can see I was not disappointed by the outcome, I'm such a visionary.

I haven't participated in Straight Out of the Camera Saturday for a long while. All of my shots are straight out of the camera since my camera is a SD Elph and I do not even own Photo Shop.

11 comments:

Sandi @ Life with Jessica said...

Great captures!! I love the action shots and I laughed out loud when I saw the "outcome" photo...ah siblings :-)

Tara R. said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. I remember these from when I was a kid. Good times.

Mominin said...

These are great action shots! Looks like fun.

Lisa said...

Okay so these pictures made me giggle, also, now I think I have slip-n-slide-envy.

Now I may just have to buy one, not for my children but for ME!

Lisa

pixiedreams8 said...

I love me a good slip-n-slide! Hours of fun for my kids...Happy Momma! ;)

CarrieJ said...

LOL! Most of our outdoor adventures end in tears. Theirs, mine, both ... doesn't matter :) Usually it is just little man because he ahtes to be torn away from the outside.

Rachel said...

looks like such fun!

BenLand said...

fun, fun, fun!!!

nice pictures :)

Jewelz said...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hehehehe
Nothing like good old fashion wet wet wet fun.
Great shots.
Cheers
Jewelz

lonestar said...

Oh, that looks like fun!!

melody is slurping life said...

I can feel the fun...and the finger pointing. :)