Wow, Free Stuff!

National Mom's Nite Out is a chance to toast one another in honor of our challenging and rewarding jobs we do as Moms.

I am Celebrating National Mom’s Nite Out: the Ultimate Celebration of Motherhood

To kick off the celebration, friends at Unilever teamed up with Jennifer Bushman, author of the Kitchen Coach series and sent out Family Fun Packages to a bunch of moms. Their thought is that while you're living it up on May 7th, Dad and the kids will be able to create a fun dining experience for themselves with the products in the Making Life Better Family Fun Packages.

The Family Fun Package arrived today! It was stocked with stuff like coupons for Bertolli Oven Baked Meals, Country Crock coupons, Bertolli Sauce, Hellmann's, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! coupon, Knorr Sides, Lipton Recipe Secrets, Lipton Tea bags - well see for yourself in the picture below. I also received a copy of a Family Fun Book, jam-packed with kitchen tips and recipes.

Also, it was exciting to see a package for me on my doorstep when I got home. (Yeah, doesn't take much to excite me these days.)

1 comment:

TMWW said...

I had a ball at Mom's Nite Out...well, when Twitter wanted to play nice with me that is LOL!