Heck, I love a good party.

I'm not the most punctual of bloggers out there but still I like to share my stories and connect with others.  If I don't get a chance to read other people's blogs at some point during the day then it really irritates me.  I find that by reading what others are going through I find solace in my struggles and encouragement to just keep going.  Other blogs just make me laugh out loud, literally. Then there are the local bloggers whom I love to read because it gives me different perspectives in the goings-on of my neck of the woods.  I sometimes find out about things to do that I never even knew existed. 

I'm not a huge social person.  I do not like large crowds, I don't like driving to places I'm not familiar with and I'm not comfortable in starting up a conversation to a perfect stranger when in social settings.  I cannot always take my son places so to meet other moms is not always an easy task for me.  Reading blogs are a way for me to speak to people, make friends, and stay informed without getting my stomach in a knot. 

Why am I telling you this?  Well, one of the places I like to hang out is the The Ultimate Blog Party.  They have it every year and it is a fun way to see a whole bunch of other blogs, meet some great folks, and oh yeah ~ you can win some really great prizes.  I've even won a few of them last year!  They are actually holding a pre-party prize giveaway right now.  They are giving away a KODAK Zi6 Pocket Video Camera right now.  Who doesn't like free!

See ya at the Party!

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

"Disclosure: I was entered for a chance to win fabulous prize packages in exchange for this post. No monetary exchange took place."

1 comment:

Accidental Expert said...

I don't get out much anymore, so this sounds great to me. Probably the only way I'll get invited to a party anyway. I'll have to check it out.