Taking the bull by the horns and tossing it aside

There's a peacefulness in the air. 

After so much thinking lately, I've decided to just hold my breath, close my eyes and just jump feet first into the depths of uncertainty.  There are so many reasons (some may call them signs) that are leading me.  I've got to let go of the negative bond that holds me to a job that is not healthy for me any longer.  I've worked with my current company for the last 13 years.  I've been in 2 different departments - this last one for 5 years.  My husband and children and my health all need me to leave and work at home now.  It is my safety net.  The economy and jobs and quality of life are all so chaotic now in the world that it would be easy for me to stay and play it safe but I've got to let go of the past and embrace the new. 

I'm scared. I'm nervous. I'm smart. I'm free. I'm okay.

Time will tell. The adventure will begin soon. Here's to bright beginnings!

4 comments:

Cheryl D. said...

Good for you! You never know what new job opportunity might spring up from just diving in! Enjoy your new life!

Jennifer said...

We're with you here. Hubby is striking out on his own. Best of luck!

Full time mom, part-time nurse said...

I can relate. Good Luck!

Burgh Baby said...

Good luck!