His days are numbered.

Finally, the pool is actually operational. This pool was here when we moved in last year.  Well, the deck and the shell of the pool were here. We had to have the transformation of the liner take place first, then the amazing deal on Craigslist for a ladder, then of course all the new parts we had to purchase to bring the pump/filter back to life and let us not forget the chemicals.  Whew, who knew - not us.


The rafts have lasted one day.  It seems that you cannot slide down the sliding board and land on a plastic raft and hope it still holds air the next day.  This little dolphin is a survivor - so far. 

4 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

Wooo! I'm jealous, even though I know pools are more work than I'm willing to do.

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded said...

My husband threatens to turn our pool into a giant planter every year but it can be a summer life saver with the kids.

Full time mom, part-time nurse said...

I miss our pool. Have fun with it. I know we did.

Gette said...

Kids love to spend hot days splashing around in a pool! Have fun!